Re: Bye!

124, what you're effectively attempting to imply is that I'm trying to use my status as a trans person to gain pity and / or sympathy from the community? Yeah no stop right there before you shoot yourself in an even more sensitive area. First of all, what exactly would I gain by doing such a thing? Other than I guess a little bit of attention, nothing really. You're also assuming my motives based off of a few forum topics that sparked controversy because of some assholes attempting to give us a bad name for doing what we do. I posted topics asking for advice before, knowing full well that there were some idiots on here that would probably give me shit for it, but I also knew that there were a few decent people who I could engage in a meaningful discussion with. I do have strong very leftist views on our rights, this is true. I wouldn't call myself an SJW because of all of the negative connotations surrounding that phrase, but equally I will always try my upmost to defend myself and others like me when the kind of shear stupidity and ignorance displayed by users such as Jimmy69 rears it's ugly head. If people like that didn't blatantly try to antagonise me at every opportunity, do you really think I'd be making such a big deal about this? If the answer to that question is yes, then you have a lot to learn and should really be spending your time on doing some research to back up your claims as supposed to making obviously uneducated posts about topics which you clearly have no or very little experience with. It's also fair to say that I am a very confrontational person by nature, and generally have a take no shit from anyone policy which extends to a lot of things not just including transphobia. That however does not mean I can't have a good and meaningful dialog with someone, as I'd hope at least some of my posts on here would demonstrate, and I have a lot of friends both on and off forum who appreciate me for who I am and not for how fast I can release updates to a game or maintain a server the time and resources required to do so I may not always have.
@knock, very well said, and no your efforts have not gone entirely in vane. I appreciate making this topic was a bad idea, or rather saying the things I've said was a bad idea, but at this point there's little I can do about it. I may very well end up deleting this topic, I feel it's more than served it's purpose and continuing to perpetuate it will most likely result in it's closure, and having something like this essentially on permanent display is really not something I want to happen. I think until I can get my mental health in order continuing to check this forum is probably a bad idea anyway, and the sooner I cease to have an excuse the better.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector