Re: Bye!

By my count Haily should have two warnings for attacks, plus another for the use of Gaelic. She first attacked someone in the TeamTalk satire thread because she did not find the thing funny.
I find jokes not funny on here all the time, but I do not feel the need to go throw my toys out the pram and attack people, because that'd break the rules and I'd be warned.
If I were to post this kind of goodbye nonsensical bullshit where I call the majority of the community whiny entitled cunts, for example... I'd be warned.
It's this kind of selective enforcement of the rules that still makes me think that jade, while being a good person is not a good fit for an admin/moderator  position.

This begs some further questions:
1. Am I alone in the community in thinking this?
2. How would I or someone else go about finding out if the community feels the same without getting warned/banned?
3. Speaking hypothetically, if it is found that the community does feel that a moderator is not serving the community well by playing fast and loose with the rules or whatever, Do we have a way of taking action?

If the answer to 3 is no, then we should be looking into a system that lets the community hold it's moderators accountable if they've overstepped their bounds. Without such a system anyone who disagrees with the staff is usually thrown out or they leave and all you end up with is a block of yes men who slavishly agree with the staff's every decision hoping that they can either become staff themselves, gain favour or just be left alone.