Re: Bye!

Deleting this topic sounds like a good idea, but I assure you it isn't. Everything that happens online, stays online. It is better for people to see you were an asshole or made huge mistakes in the past than to know that you tried to cover it up.

The only time a, "take no shit attitude", is successful is if you are the boss of your own workplace. Anywhere else, it fails. If you work for a boss, they can fire you. If you are a student at a college, they can fail you. Having a not take shit attitude is not going to get you far. And if you are interested in learning, this is an opportunity to show you that the attitude never works.

Also, if you remember last year I posted many topics about me not accepting blindness. Yes I know, different from trans, especially because if I wanted to get my sight back, I couldn't, unlike if you want to switch genders, there are solutions for that. Anyway, I even went as far as to say I don't want to use a cane, and I hate the symbol it brings to blind people. But, even though I struggled to accept blindness, I never lashed out on this forum. In fact, I learned from it. I still hate blindness, but I accept it much more than I did last year. But I never attacked anyone during that period.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector