Re: Bye!

One thing to note is that I will still be reachable on all other social media platforms. Facebook, twitter, skype etc will still be used. If any of you, Jayde, Nocturnus, jaidon, any of you want to keep in contact with me you are more than welcome to do so. There are a lot of good people on this forum and cutting ties with everyone has never been something I've wanted to do. This topic was made mostly as a result of a fit of rage which for the most part didn't even originate from this forum. Relationship problems, etc. I honestly do regret the utter dickishness displayed in my earlier posts on this topic because I know there's a number of people I may have disappointed and / or let down. I have a shit temper, very pore mental health and I think a lot of my posts on here have probably demonstrated my decline starting in sort of late 2019. Again what happened is no one's business accept those who it concerned at the time, and a lot of things happened at once leaving me in a very bad place both physically and mentally. I'm sorry I unjustly vented so much of that built up anger on to this forum, it was undeserved for the most part and again, if I could go back in time and convince my past self to walk away quietly and not attempt to criminalise everyone on this forum in the way that I did, I would do so, but I can't. I just hope I'm making at least some kind of sense right now and you guys don't go on thinking I just don't give a shit or have my head too far up my ass to care about what any of you are saying.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector