Re: Alter Aeon May 2014 Update

Sounds good. I particularly like the sound of the boat changes (sinse last time I got my boat out I couldn't find anywhere to land at all or anywhere to navigate to), and I also like the idea of a put all/get all command (it'll make handling my soulstones much easier).

I'll also look forward to news of this new game and of steller aeon.

Could you give some more impressions of what druids do? I always like classes that have their own activities, indeed I've enjoyed necro for the minians and creating undead, which was why I switched it with thief to be my third rather than fourth class, and with the herb gathering and bone and rune carving I think Druid might be a more fun 4th class than mage.

Of course I could create a fresh druid character but with all the time and trouble I've put into Thelok I don't really want the hassle of two characters on the go at once, plus I don't think I'd have time to play both of them efficien tly.