Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

@turtlepower17, unless you deliberately went out of your way to contract it and then went out of your way to spread it, you're no terrorist in my book.  Hell, even if you had it and were being unfairly hunted down as such just for being a carrier, you'd find refuge in our home.  Now as to how you'd get here?  Well, that's a solution I haven't had to figure out yet, so make of that what you will.
Your past is your past; your future isn't here.  I'm glad you're focused on the present, as that's the only thing that matters today.  Tomorrow  will get here soon enough and everything that comes along with it, without us having to try and bring it along any faster.  Maybe that sounds like a bunch of empty platitudes, and you're welcome to tell me as much in the state of mind you're in... I promise you I won't take it or anything else you throw at me to heart right now, given everyone is seriously messed up at present.  I've got people on both sides of the fence where this thing is concerned who are mad at me at present; one side says I'm not taking this seriously enough, the other that I'm taking it too seriously.  Someone just got mad at me for allowing my 8 year old to take out the trash, while yet another person, two hours later, got done telling me that I was a fear-mongering idiot for having my children sanitize everything from their doorknobs to their shoes.  Me?  I'm just doing my best to hold it together.