Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

I agree on all points.
Of course I'd do the right thing, and yes there is room to improve there always will be.
Sure if something gets like this and we find something that works then cool.
There is a lot of unknowns in this.
I wouldn't go against any lockdown or anything I am not like that.
People are allready asking questions about it and fair enough.
My issue would be if for whatever reason we got clear then made a mistake and were not, then again thats just me.
Its not like I have any choice weather we lock down or not or what the government does.
In my intro law studdies, I learned the government is the supreem power.
It can do almost exactly what it likes and we don't have much control over that.
I went to the shops today, our last day of freedom, some say a month officially others say 2 months.
I just hope everyone is doing the right thing.
And yeah I agree with commen sence.
I just hope that once we come out the otherside that we don't lose what we have recovered in the planet by spending cash on fuel oil etc but we probably will.
I'd like to think we wouldn't but climate change has dropped out of the media vocabularly so its not the hot topic.
It may be again but right now no one is concentrating on the planet as such.
But yeah, we will see.
Its early days.