Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Hello.
Romania is on lock down as of two days now. I too haven't taken the situation seriously untill I realised that I can't get out of my house without having a paper clearly stating my emergency. Yeah, we can't get out for walks, only necessities such as buying groceries and taking your pet for a walk in the proximity of your home are allowed. The streets are full of military vehicles and police filters. Yesterday I was stopped by the police I had prepared all the papers and everything was well though it was a bit unnerving to be screamed at through a megaphone to stop when you've been just to the grocery store which is 50 m away from the house. I am most concerned about my lady since she is pregnant so she is not leaving the house at all, I am the only one that goes for groceries and stuff and I make sure to wash my hands and wear a mask when in public, though we will have to see about that since I have only one mask left and I couldn't find any at the farmacies closest to my home.
My lady is due to give birth in july and I really hope that this madness ends by then or I'll be extremely worried since hospitals are the best place to catch the virus.
On a more amusing note, here in romania idiots started to rise theyr heads aswell, I heard a lot of funny stories over the news these past days. From old people in their seventies being filmed hiding in the bushes from the police to someone who found a way to get out of the house by claiming that he is taking his pet for a walk. His pet was a fish kept in a bag filled with water.
Stay safe everyone.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Donavin . Liebgott via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector