Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Yup, here we are sheltering in place just as 342 describes it, just shy of a lockdown.

Also it is ironic that mexico has not wanted border security up until now when the states have more reported cases of covid19. I just find that slightly amusing.

And yes, a lockdown will not fully work because you have idiots on both the east and west coast who think it's such a grand idea to go partying in packs out on the beaches in open defiance of state wide orders accross the nation to shelter in place and social distance to prevent the spread. So  if not for trying, then for stupidity's sake will it fail. I do love my country, but man some of us are dumb sometimes!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Donavin . Liebgott via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector