Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

See, I still don't think a national lockdown would work here in the US. As much as my opinion has changed on the seriousness of the virus and its implications in the past week or so, I would still be extremely wary of such measures being taken. I don't know if it would even work, considering how vast the total area of this country is, and, of course, there's the matter of all the guns that people have stocked to worry about. We just have to hope that the state governors don't fold under pressure, because I'm pretty sure they do still have the final say in what remains closed in their jurisdictions.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Donavin . Liebgott via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector