Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

the guns thing is just... bewildering to me. Also, i read in some places that some people would rather die than present a risk or a harm to the U.s. economy. This is just insanity at its best. In here, cases are still rising, not as fast, but they are still more and more. We have been in official quarantine for about four days, it goes up to 15 more. But something tells me it will be months before we even go back to normal (although normal was not working anymore so nothing will be the same). Besides, some people here are still not taking it seriously .. but well, to each their own I guess, let them die if they wish.
But, everyone in the family is fine for now. That is important.. to protect yourself and your environment.
And, I also found this, which does get the point accross rather well and gave me a good laugh.