Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

I'm not really bothered by this whole social distancing thing. I don't go very many places anyway, and I can talk to all the people I care about over the Internet. I don't like the term social distancing. It should be called physical distancing instead, as all we're doing is reducing physical contact with other people. You can still talk to anyone you want, at any time, anywhere in the world using the power of the Internet. Oh, and let me just say I'm really happy a lot of people are using Zoom. Zoom is awesome!

I find it interesting that businesses are switching to remote work. I have always wanted to do this type of work, so maybe some good will come from this mess after all. Maybe people will realize it's far more effective to have people work remotely because it reduces the overhead cost associated with running a brick and morter business. If this philosophy becomes more widely accepted in the general public, maybe the situation will improve for someone who is blind. I'm still hopeful Microsoft will improve Narrator support for Remote Desktop at some point.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Donavin . Liebgott via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector