Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

One thing I do approve of over here, is that the news is trying to walk the line between remaining calm, and making people complacent. Thus we don't have too many superlatives being chucked around, and only confirmable numbers and estimates, with actual measures undertaken being mentioned.

I don't personally see it worth debating either whether this is the worst virus ever or whether there have been ones that are worse in the past, or to what extent the death toll may or may not rise in the future.
The fact is, this is the situation we ourselves have to deal with, and whichever way you cut the cookie, lots of people have died and likely are going to in the future, and the best thing everyone can do is stay calm and deal with the situation as best they can.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector