My developer problem

Hello guys. I'm here to tell you my problem. I wanna develop games. I know the sintax, I know how code should be executed, but I just can't put it into practice. I know what the integers, boolians,  decimal strings, and text strings all do, I know how I wanna write out the code, and pretty efficiently I might add, but when I open the notepad file the furthest I can go is importing the modules then after that I just blank out and freeze. Do you guys have any advice? Were you at this same phase during your initial programming journey? How did you cope with it?
And most of all, please don't laugh at me! I'm pretty new! Any help would be loved! Thanks!
smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : gonzalez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Dragonlee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector