Re: Getting Dream Quest accessible. Leave your feedback.

Hi,

One floor might find your wizard in the crypt, another your warrior underwater, and a third, your assassin
stalking a volcanic wasteland

you got me by the start of the line and had me drooling and all excited to try it out by the end of this sentence! big_smile
Seriously though,this is really interesting,totally my type of game,and quite exciteing,too!
I haven't tryed it out but here are a few suggestions based on what I have read above.
instead of dragging a card to place it in the center,perhaps a tripple tap could play it,or to place it in the graveyard a double tap of 2 fingers could be used?or actions just flick up and down with one finger to change the actions. I.E the default would be play,so if I were to double tap it,it would play,if I were to flick my finger once upwards or dow nwards it could change to say,read description,place in graveyard ,and so on. then double tapping may perform the selected action.
I look forward to see this one become fully accessible!
grryf