Re: Getting Dream Quest accessible. Leave your feedback.

Moderation!

Sinse this isn't actually a playable new release yet I don't think it belongs in this part of the forum, though when access features are added to the game a topic in new releases would certainly be needed.

As for me,I agree with Grrryf, the description sounds down right awsome and I really do hope the game gets access features sinse it's definitely my sort of thing.

I'd suggest the developer either players A dark room or talks to Amir rajin, sinse one thing Amir did in dark room that was awsome was find ways to have auto appearing text read and even handle timed events.

As regards the developers comments, I wonder how familiar he is with voiceover's functions. For example, if the long bits of text he describes appear on screen, well there is no reason a vo user couldn't just scroll through it with the standard commands. Likewise i wonder if he realizes that double tap in vo is activate and simply moving your fing er reads what is going on. Also I wonder if he realizes the power of the hints. For example there would be no need to display cards in the graveyard or in your hand if a hint could read them, likewise hints could be used to have long text on short buttons.

I wouldn't suggest drag and drop for card operations, sinse  dragging with vo can be a rather clunky business.

Either the game needs to work like lost cities where you double tap a card to select it (remember touching te card simply reads it), then double tap where you want it, ie, played, discarded to the grave yard etc.

Either that or Grryf's suggestion about finger flicking through actions for an active card.

One other thing to pass on to the developer is that I think people would absolutely love this game! there has been very little by way of access to modern cardgames and ccg's, or reasonable rpgs with good mechanics, thus he'd get a lot of people buying the game, including me!