Re: Getting Dream Quest accessible. Leave your feedback.

Hmmm, I never really had a problem getting the screen layout with double tap (after all the quickest way to find what to tap is find it on screen), my usual issue with drag and drop is one of space sinse I always find things going all over the place when iv'e tried it.

I'd give it a go if it's already there, but if the developer is still deciding which way with the interface I'd vote for double tap on cards ala lost cities as I said, rather than insert a drag option then have to back peddle.