Re: Getting Dream Quest accessible. Leave your feedback.

Hi Astral.

I don't disagree drag and drop is doable, but everytime  I've seen it on an Iphone it's been clunky as hell.  Yes, you could get used to it, but why should a vi player need to get used to something and risk  discarding a card you want or putting something in the wrong place when a basic double tap can work as well? this seems one of those cases where a mechanic that for sighted people makes a lot of sense just doesn't seem desirable for a Vi user.

After all the idea is to have the game accessible, ie, give people  equal access and use of the interface, not merely have the same actions.

Having tried cardgames like kings corner that used rag and rop and lost cities which used double tap I know which was easier, sinse after all once a card is double tapped the player can freely explore the screen and find where it goes, without having to memorize the layout in advance and decide where to drag it and hope they 9;ve calculated that correctly, ---- something which I always eem to fail at, heck I've had icons wandering all around page after page even if I just want to move them to a folder on the same page.