Re: Dart

@22
I'm not saying you should use any of them. I'm trying to find out where the feature parody is lacking, or if there is something which is of critical importance to games that they have that I don't know about.  Synthizer is moving rather quickly with respect to man-hours, though not with respect to the calendar, so I am in general keeping my eyes open for things to be aware of.

Put another way I'm asking what you want that you don't see it getting as your understanding of it currently stands.

WebAudio is perhaps overkill for games w.r.t complexity, but is the standard design for anyone who wants to produce a library for general-purpose synthesis.  In so much as it's lacking, it's due to fundamental limitations of the web (i.e. no multithreading).

But either way, here's hoping miniaudio doesn't fail us and I can finally put 3D audio for audiogames to bed.