Re: buying a new computer soon, suggestions

Hi there,
As of now, I am using an HP Laptop with an Intel core I3 10th gen processor, with 8GB ram and 128GB SSD.
It sounds crappy, but honestly, it runs like an Intel core I5. It's just that great. You can have almost up to 7 tasks open on this thing and it only takes up about 5 gigs of the ram. It is also hyper threaded, so it gives the processor that oomf to it. The fans do go crazy every once and awhile, but its nothing to panick about as long as you're not running like, 30 task windows on it or something.
The price of the laptop was around $358USD, so it was rather affordable.
If you are looking for something that can run most audiogames with barely any speed hacks, then an Intel Core I3 hyperthreaded processor is the best way to go for something inexpensive and lightweight.
Here is my system information if you want to take a quicker look at the specs.
System Manufacturer; Value: HP 6 of 41
System Model; Value: HP Laptop 15-dy1xxx 7 of 41
System Type; Value: x64-based PC 8 of 41
Processor; Value: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-1005G1 CPU @ 1.20GHz, 1190 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 10 of 41
Installed Physical Memory (RAM); Value: 8.00 GB 28 of 41
Total Physical Memory; Value: 7.76 GB 29 of 41
Hope this helps.