Re: buying a new computer soon, suggestions

Well, that's why you can have larger laptops, not just for speakers, but for better cooling and thermals.
But the sound coming out of those speakers the effects and such is just smoke and mirrors, and not real quality audio. I miss the sound of my old laptop, the satallite 1805, which had two massive several inch long and thick speakers, backed up with two woofers, holes in the case on the side of the laptop. In effect I had four, and the sound was so intense people could hear it several hallways  down even with the door closed in school when I turned it to  a little over half voluem. I was kind of scared to see what would happen at full volume.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamesmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector