Re: buying a new computer soon, suggestions

Well my two cents here. I personally would wait on buying a laptop, and get one of the new AMD Ryzen 4000 ones if you can aford it. The audio problem is one of the reasons I put off buying a laptop for so long. I would nedd a USB audio device to fuck with it, and  having to manually track down all the enhancements. I said this before, and I'll say it again. MS should enable a screen reader mode, when NVDA etc show themselves to ease of access, that disables any and all audio enhancements unles  configured otherwise automatically similar to how they added native windows support for audio ducking.
I think the enhancements will grow more and more, and I have heard that alot of laptops are adding hardware based enhancements that use the sound card to do the processing rather than the software. I guess these are all to make the crappy tiny 2.5 MM speakers sound awsome.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamesmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector