Re: where from is better to drink water?

Kamochek, I say that it all depends on where you live. No two places are exactly the same when it comes to tap water verses bottled water. Here in the USA, for example, tap water can drastically very from household to household and town to town. Therefore there isn't any absolute right or wrong answer to which is better.

For example, when my grandparents were still alive they lived in a house that had extremely hard tap water. It was okay for washing clothes, for taking a shower, for washing dishes, etc but nobody could drink it or cook with it. The water tasted awful and was too strong. As a result they spent quite a bit of money on bottled water or refilled their water jugs ad a popular spring because it was many times better than what they could get out of their tap.

At the same time my parents and I lived in a house in the country, had our own private well, and the water we had was excellent. There was a natural spring running under our property so we had very good free water for several years. It was as different from my grandparents' water as one could possibly get.

The point being it all depends what your tap water is like. As Fastfinge pointed out bottled water tends not to have all the minerals and calcium your body needs so the companies who bottle it tend to try and add it back in to the bottled water while tap water tends to have a lot more of that stuff your body needs.On the flip side if you are on a city water system the water won't taste as good because there are chemicals like chlorine  in it to kill bacteria, Sault to soften the water, and other chemicals that aren't that good for you. So it is for that reason I tend to drink more bottled water myself than from the tap because I don't like all the chemicals put in our city water.