Re: where from is better to drink water?

hi.
in israel, there are people which telling that the bottle water is healthier and better, but i've read an article which told that the water from the tap is better and costs not as much money as a bottle water.
so i don't know to who i must listen.
my mother and grandma telling me to drink water from a tap only after it clean in the filter.
on this fourum, there is nobody els from israel who can tell me which water is better?
but also there 2 things.
in most places in israel the people geting water from the kineret, but in jerusalem we geting the water from the negev.
kamochek.