Re: where from is better to drink water?

IIt doesn't surprise me about Water in London. Sinse London was the first  city in Britain to get a public water supply, the pipe work there is the oldest, indeed I've heard there are still some sections of water pipes in London which have been there sinse Victoria was queen, though  don't know if that is still true sinse I do know major replacement programs happened around there in the 90's.

Funny you should say water in Bermingham tastes better. In nottingham where my parents are water from the cold tap tastes so chlorinated if you want to drink water your better using the hot tap and letting it cool sinse it's been in the house tank for a while and the chlorine has settled out of it.

Up hear in the northeast though the water tastes great.

Of course the purity test doesn't say much about taste. Run human eurine through a half decent filter to remove the amonea and you can actually get it to a level where you could drink it safely, that doesn't necessarily say you'd want to! :d.