Re: General fighting game banter

#40, if you are a samsho fan, you definitely need to play this one. I'm also super hyped about the collection, and Capcom can give us a new fighting game to play with any day. I'm far past ready for it. Fate was an awesome game.. I played the ps2 version because it had more of the input style I liked. And Capcom fighting games have lways had fantastic sound design. I'd argue that their old ones were better than some this generation. MVC 3's sound design wasn't as enjoyable as the first one, or the rest of the x-men vs. titles. I'm also eagerly waiting for Capcom Vs. SNK3... hopefully this time without that blased character selection screen that was in 2.