Re: What do you think of this video?

Number 22, I am not dictating anything. I am telling you the way it is. We are one race, and whether I am in the majority or not on that doesn't matter in the least. If others would accuse me of being racist for this, then I want to know what new and great race they represent because last time I checked we're all humans. I didn't think you were accusing me of being racist, just so we're clear on that. You do in fact bring up some very valid points. However, those points also are exactly why the human race is in such a bad way. If we can't look past something as simple as the color of somebody's skin or past their ethnicity, then we might as well take the idea of a peaceful society and flush it down the toilet because until we can see past that we're not going to get anywhere. So, to recap, I do accept fully that I am not in the majority here. However, I also expect that people get this idea of racism examined for themselves and really look at it hard because, as I had said, it is an awfully convenient playing card to pull out to justify things like these riots that we've been hearing about. Interesting thing about all this is the fact that, in some cases, the group that claims that black lives matter are killing off their own like the police officer I had recently heard about, or the black business owners who have had their establishments messed up or destroyed by this same group. I ai am in the minority, then I am bloody proud of it because at least there is common sense there, and I'll take that any day over the mindless garbage that has been taking place as of late. With that, I have said my piece on it. Do what you want to do with it, but please consider carefully what I have said here. Again, I am not dictating anything at all as it is not my place to declare what is and what is not. However, I am stating the truth of it as it plainly is, and that truth holds whether people want to except it or not. I have seen this, and I do fully except that we are all part of the same race and need to respect each other as such. MMy question to others is whether or not they wish to be a part of the problem or the solution to this. As for color, remember this one thing. Whether you're black, white, or anything else for that matter, we all bleed the same color, red. When we die and all that's left is the bones, we are all white. No, I am not making this up, you can verify it for yourselves. So, if you wish to reply to this in any way, no that I will not be responding any further because I will not continuously defend a a truth that needs no defending of any kind. Again, we're all part of this human race, like it or not. The only question is, how do you choose to proceed going forward? I've made my choice, and I choose to stand for all of humanity. Whatever you reading this decide to do is entirely up to you. I wish you all a good rest of your day, and good luck with any of the games you happen to be playing at the time. To you folks reading this who are developers, I can't wait to see what kinds of things you come up with next.