Re: Good memories

Honestly I am not a good team player and I don't care that much about bases though other people might have a different oppinion. A game where you log in, kill and get killed for a few hours in various ways and log off is good for me. What matters is the diversity and the balancing of the system. I think bases would add a whole different level of unbalancedness since there will be players who would grind for days and there will be the fellas who log on for a few hours and get butchered. If you remember, RS had the same problem and it resulted in a drop in the player base.
This is just my oppinion however and I would play regardless if there are bases or not since I considder myself a pretty good learner and I can grasp the hang of it very quickly. Even back in RS I preferred to work on my own and snipe from the coin island since that was one of the safest spots being pretty easy to deffend.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector