Re: Good memories

@8, I remember that. I wasn't around back then, but you can probably imagine I heard all about it.
My best memories of RS are probably the killingground and the arenas, though I did engage in team play from time to time. I remember back in March or April or so, me, Tobias, Aaron and a handful of others all had a team. It lasted for quite a long time, and only died because a lot of us kind of got bored of it, then someone decided to leave, taking most of our stuff with them in the process. Fun times.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector