Re: Good memories

hey, thanks mastidont. I mean, i already have something that it's currently running off of, I just don't have a constant down checker. I could maybe really push for a vps in Missouri, but then one in Texas i already have is working ok for me. And thanks for what you said, that kind of gets me wanting to do it, even though i've spent the past few months coding in fortnite weapons and sounds, but i can change what i've done and if enough people want it, i won't have a problem with it. I want to help out the community as much as i can, and it would help not just you guys, but it'd make me happy, to.
it'd just take, a very long time, especially if you want all of the bases, concussive grenades, stun grenades, and the downwards sniping thing as well. That would take at least a year, and its not that i don't want to put that much effort if its something that the community would like i wouldn't feel like I've waisted time on something, thats just, a lot to even think of. I know how long that took Sam to make those thing, and his skill compared to mine is like comparing Le Bron James to a 6th grader in basketball.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector