Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

You know... ironically enough, Epic rap battles got it right when they said in one of their raps, "I'm so sick and tired of this ridiculous shit. If this is the best my party gets then my party should quit!" I know, I'm taking that line out of context, but I'd say its true for both parties. I seriously don't get it: America has over 300 million people. Out of those 300 plus million people, we only get 2 people running for the national presidency? Seriously? Are we so apathetic that we can't even out the playing field and get people in office who actually are intelligent and care about the nation? Like seriously, come on!