Re: old games and old versions of games, lets upload here.

Kamochek:
I'll recommend you to put my message number 13 through a translater into your own language, so you fully understand what I'm saying. the files are broken, damaged on my harddrive, which means lost forever. I have lost the contact to the developer as well.
I'm sorry to say this, but I won't upload anything until someone can garantee a permenent host for what I'm uploading. I uploaded the beta very long time ago, hoping that the people had found a permenent host. And now, people are again asking for things, which I'm not even sure about I have lying around anymore. People just hear about people uploading things, and then, a while after, people are requesting some old crap cause links are broken. So sorry, find a permenent host, and I'm willing to upload, not before that.
The reason for this? because I'm tired of suddenly getting random requests for old stuff which I shared very, very long time ago and have forgot all a bout since then. I have replaced my harddrives two times sinse then, and some data got damaged during this process.
I'm sorry if I sounds angry or anything. that's not what I ment to do.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tward via Audiogames-reflector