Re: old games and old versions of games, lets upload here.

@slj this is really my issue with people using dropbox and I've seen it time and time again happen on this forum. Someone will say "Where can I find so and so" and someone else will bang it up on dropbox, then sooner or later the same comes up again or someone is complaining of the  link being broken etc.

I've actually considdered adding something to the forum rules on the subject, accept that I can't really think of a way for such a rule not to end up sounding too tyranical, and it seems wrong to discourage people legitimately sharing abandonware stuff, gameplay recordings or whatever. Plus at least as far as old links go much of the damage has already been done sinse there are loads of topics on the forum with now expired temporary links that members could, and indeed do drag up.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tward via Audiogames-reflector