Re: old games and old versions of games, lets upload here.

hi

@dark

i have used sendspace for a short period of time. htat was till i discovered my files got deleted from the server after 30 days of no downloads. after i discovered this, i jumped over to dropbox and i am very happy with it. i don't take your words as offensive. but i agree on the fact that with greater of huge files it isn't the solution.
i make use of dropbox in combination with the websites i program. the websites:

http://www.mikeschipper.nl
and
http://www.visionproductions.besaba.com

the files i put up for download like newer releases or podcasts will stay online with a permanent link and the files i don't need anymore, wich aren't related to the websites, but to my personal use, i will store on my external harddisk or i delete those.

but doesn't sendspace have the "we delete no downloaded files after 30 days" thing anymore?
i can imagine that your podcast will experience a period of 30 days no downloading.

i'll await your answer.

greetz mike

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector