Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

even if president Trump is the one who signs this thing into legislation, I won't be taking it when it comes out. It will be interesting once a vaccine does come out to see how that's going to be handled.
Case in point regarding medicines, I can remember an instance where I had an infection. I was probably about eleven years old when this happened. I went and got it taken care of, and followed the prescription the doctor had ordered. Well, I spent practically the next week home from school with something like the stomach flu. I stopped taking the medicine once we realized it might be causing that as a side-effect, and the problem went away within the day. Don't get me wrong, staying home from school and playing video games and things was kind of cool. However, that's no way to do it. My God did that ever suck.