Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

@ Accman, I personally already knew about this, however this is just the tip of a iceberg. A lot of people sadly, don't see it, but its so obvious, if you open your eyes, that is. Not to go off topic here, but... mainstream media anyone? Notice any similar trends in the things we watch? E.g, canibolism, which-craft, just to mention a few? Start analysing the things you watch and listen to... Its not what it seems on the surface, it has a deeper meaning. Speaking of media... anyone here watched the movie contagen? If not, atch it; then compare the movie to the shit that is going on today with the corona virus. its not coincidence. Going back to the vaccine article though; I don't get it. How can then poison people without... killing them outright? Unless it is bit by bit, but the shit people do for profit... Hense my miss-trust of people in power.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector