Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

I won't be chomping at the bit for the vaccine the instant it becomes available either. Mistakes happen. Complications will inevitably arise. That said, I'm not in a vulnerable population at the moment, though I may be working with one by the time the vaccine comes out. I will absolutely maintain other practices, however, since if I'm not going to jump on the vaccine at the first opportunity, I need to do my part to make sure others don't get sick from me, and to keep myself safe in the bargain. In any case, I won't refuse the vaccine forever. Anti-vax is, at best, paranoid, and at worst it's just getting people killed. Most anti-vax advocates rely on questionable anecdotal evidence to support their stances, and it just doesn't stand up to rigorous testing and logic most of the time. I personally can't imagine, however, a world where I not only ignore health and safety guidelines, but also ignore a vaccine. I'd expect my friends and family to tell me that I was practically begging to get sick or hurt somebody, and I'd have no defense for that line of attack.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector