Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Ok all, some responses to the posts here, as I haven't been following this topic lately.
Re: hherd emunity.Akman the idea that everyone will have imunity  and we all will be fine once we getted hasn't been proven. There have been scientific studies questioning this stance.  There is this spanish study that looked on whether people  had antibodies, and how long people had them. They found that antibodies faided in most people after a couple weeks.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/07/herd-im … study.html
On hydroxycloroquin, the health authorities in the EU, as well as the FDA and the WHO  have clearly stated that this drug  has not been proven to work, and that the potential side effects would outweigh any benefit it provided. The only two countries I know of, that are using this drug are Brazil, and Turkey. Though the transparent! health minister claims they have seen benefits, and that is safe, I really don't trust that, as money has been known to talk really loudly in Turkey, and conflicts of interest might be involved, and also due to literally all public health experts causioning against using it. Turkey initially started using the drug for intubated patients, then people in intensive care. Now it has progressed so much, they give it to people who are presumed posetive covid-19, even when tests don't prove it, even as a profolaxis also. They additionally use this on people who are asymptomatic as well. They also claim in Turkey that this ddrug has been used for a long time, and the side effects understood. The problem with that  is that a drug should be  not only effective, but the harms of the drug should not be equal to or greater than the disease they are designed to treat. HCQ  is approve to lupus and malaria, as these diseases have effects that are deleterious for most people, they do not recover on their own, and the drug  is not worse than the diseases. Now this drug is  worse than covid-19 for many people. It can cause abnormal heart  rithems, which was actually a reason several studies were stopped, and also,  cause blindness and deafness even months after the drugs are discontinued. Moreover, it is also genetoxic, toxic to the DNA and cell devision processes in the body, and thus likely to cause cancer.  The FDA  has a site called physician's desk reference, for physicians, where uses and side effects, as well as black box warnings and contraindications for drugs are indicated.
https://www.pdr.net/drug-summary/Plaque … -1911.7193
I don't think  Turkey's really liberal use of this drug  is known widely. One other thing that isn't known as well is that manditory HCQ treatment was a reason Germany didn't let it's citizens travel to Turkey, and excluded it from the safe travel locations list.
On the vaccene, I again didn't see a day when I would  agree partially with Akman, but it has come. This vaccene, people are naturally really impatient for one, and one is being rushed out as fast as possible. This would increase the possibility that it won't be tested as thoroughly as vaccenes normally are,  and that it could have severe side effects affecting several populations. For this reason, I will hold off getting it when it comes out, until it has been tried in alot of people, and the adverse effects are widely known.