Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Turtlepower, good on you for taking it on the chin, as it were, admitting that wearing a mask in the heat sucks, but explaining that you can still smell things reasonably well. Yeah, I can imagine yawning or whatnot with one on would probably not be super pleasant. You're doing your part to slow this down, which is exactly what we need right now. If we'd let this virus do exactly as it intended, without any sort of slowdown, there'd be a ruined medical system and millions more dead right now. Regulation or not, you're doing the right thing.