Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Hey, people wanted evidence, evidence of why I stood against these regulations, and I have provided that. It is not my problem that it isn't taken seriously, and quite frankly it is none of my concern. You have to do what you feel is best, and that's perfectly fine. That's what I am doing as well. What works for you might not work for someone else, and that is why these regulations are nothing more than a pathetic joke. They can't be enforced for one thing, unless you want to base every accusation on hear-say which is asking for more trouble than this virus could ever cause. Again, you do whatever works for you, and I'll do what I need to do. That's all I am promoting. Here's to hoping that things work out for all of us regardless. That's what we need to keep in view.