Re: Jaidon Of the Caribbean has 666 posts help

@nocturnus, I really hope you haven't been accused of being me, that would be sort of scary, since last I checked I was me and you were you, and for you to also be me either I would have to be you, and considering in that situations you'd also be me, we end up in a recursive loop where I'm me because I'm also you which makes me me and visa versa, and I think the universe gets destroyed, and that before we get on to the problem of which of us is Ewe, which inevitably involves a ram crash error.

This brings me very kneetly onto the question of this satyr people are talking about, which is not related to any kind of sheep at all.

Look, Dark's satyr is absolutely fine, I take it out, walk it every day and don't let it get into any trouble with little girls walking out of the back of wardrobes.
It's quite a responsibility, but as we all know, taking care of a satyr isn't much fawn big_smile.

Seriously, a couple of actually vaguely sort of logical comments.
First, I don't tend to think about these things much. I do always try to put something funny on the site updates because that is the news, but other than that it just happens when I feel like it.
I'll admit I do like playing with words (something which both amuses and exasperates my lady on occasion), and I'm glad people find it funny, but honestly there's no intent behind it other than just general relaxing, and obviously I need to be in a sort of relaxing mood to do that anyway.

Lastly! by almighty godzilla's ever crushing scaly big toe! why is it that you yankies do not know what an "English!" accent is.

There is no such thing as a "British!" accent, anymore than there is a "European!" accent" or a "south american!" accent or an "asian!" accent!

Britain is made up of four countries, and sundry islands! Each of those four countries has it's own accent, as well as many regional variations!

Why on Mars is it, that Americans are quite happy to recognize a Scottish or Irish Accent (), and then persist in calling an English accent a "British!" accent!

I have an "English!" accent, because I come from England, I am was, and likely forever will be an Inng! I speak like an Inng!

Despite having two sets of Scottish grandparents, I am firmly not a scot! because I do not speak like a scot! Yes, I am british, but so by the same token are lots of Scots, Welsh and people in Northern ireland! the part of Britanicus I come from is "England!" because it is where the Inngs! live!"

Innng Inng inng inng inng!

I have an English accent!

Hope that's clear! big_smile.