Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Jade, the I won't state the reasons why I am coming across the way I have been because I've already made myself clear on that. All I will say is the following. You do what you have to do to stay safe, and I'll do what I have to do in order to accomplish that as well. If keeping safe means wearing your mask, then just do it. I know what I have to do to keep myself and others around me safe, and it happens to be that wearing a mask is not part of that. No one around me has fallen ill or been infected, and I haven't been either, so things are fine here from my end. I will continue to stand against these regulations, and not just because they've hit me personally. I have a life to live, and these restrictions are keeping me from doing that, so yes I am going to fight against them. I am glad to hear that things are going better there in Canada, and it is my hope that this continues to be the case I think, at least as far as thing go here in the united States, the next few months are going to reveal a great deal one way or the other.