Re: Experiences with Infocom

As one who has owned 31 of the Infocom games, I can see how someone would get really upset with the interface in inf.  I know that I had a real problem with "suspended" and it took a walkthrough to help me complete it.  On the other hand the first 4 Zork games in the "Lost Treasures of Infocom" collection, "Zork, Zork2, Zork3, and Beyond Zork" was some of the most fun I have ever had playing a game.  Also I don’t agree that there is no replay value in any of these games.  Every time I play Zork or another game in the collection I try and complete the game in a shorter time then the last time I played.  Yes it can be a pane, but over all I think Infocom games are some of the best made games ever made.  That is except for Zork Zero, I wish that game wasn’t graphical!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ianr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector