Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Yeah, you might be right, 993. Or they might've stopped and added in restrictions to the right. So, ultimately, what I think is this. We need tighter gun control. We need current gun control laws to actually be enforced strictly, not just at gun stores but in online gun shows and gun trades (supposedly in some states you can get a gun illegally through those). We need health checks with gun purchases and such, and restrictions on what guns you can get (e.g.: no one should be allowed to obtain a sniper rifle without a good reason for example). What we don't need are idiots screaming "Take all the guns away! No guns for eternity!" As for 3D printing guns... I'm not really sure what stance to take on that. I could say that we should make that illegal, but then some people might take that as license to ban all forms of gunmaking without some sort of license. And no, the AR-15 is [not] an assault rifle, I seriously don't get why people keep wanting it banned just because it has "assault" in its name. If your going to ban a gun, do your damn research guys about the gun first, get all the stats and information about it and then consider all that information and ask yourself if it should be banned.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector