Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

@1045 I get you. The way I see it is, I'm giving them one chance to field someone better in 2024. If in 2024 the oceans are flooding over the land, dogs and cats are rising up to overthrow humanity, and the world is falling apart, they'd better have a candidate worth my vote or they won't get it. After all, at that point the line that voting makes a difference is going to fall flat with me. I see this as an absolute last-ditch effort and a last chance for the Democraps. If they can't pull off a major party coup, let them lose, and let the chips fall where they may.