Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Well, it is true that disabilities, especially severe ones like blindness,  do degrade someone's quality of life, but I don't think it is right to  condemn someone to death eeven when there isn't space in the intensive care ward, by withholding neutrician. Also, we can't just blindly assume that 20 year old guy's life is very good quality iether, maybe he is a drug addict, homeless out on the street without an education etc. Not to mention the fact that withholding treatment could increase someone's disabilities by allowing virus complications to damage more organs.
As  for trump versus biden, trump is pure evil basicly, the cause of the problems with the pandemic, but biden isn't great iether, I really seriously doubt biden has the mental lucidity and understanding to run a country. I mean think about it, a guy who forgets what office he's running for has no business becoming president iether. I really think that presidental candidates should go through cognitive tests, as well as intelligence tests, and have to score a certain point range to be even a possibility of running for president after biden.