Re: Shades of Doom Version 2.0 Public Beta Released

LOL. it saids nothing about paid upgrades either. What I was trying to say was that david didn't have to do the update. Ok, he has to if he wishes to keep on making some money on it... LOL. Any I did some sourching on the forems. What I was trying to figure out is where the hipe came from. Clearly if you were looking for more then better audio and mouse support on the front end, then the price is to much. The argument could be made that we should put our money where our mouth is and not buy until it has the features it we want. Of cource that can have a some kind of an affect. For example, the game may no longer be worked on beyond this point. Of cource the price may drop, or feature may be added. Are these the only things that may happon. LOL. No. I guess I'm getting tired of the complaints, not that they are not valid or anything. I guess I should also stop reading this topic. LOL. Anyway, here here here and here are some topics I found. Make of them as you wish. LOL. I will take note here that this version is still in beta and how ever unlikely it is, more content might be added. Of cource it may not. LOL.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector