Re: Shades of Doom Version 2.0 Public Beta Released

To add to your point dark, the 1.2 update was for free if I remember right. Add to that, it is also in public beta. So far, based on what we got, I agree. the price does seem high. The only things werth noting seems to be the audio and the mouse support and the fixing of bugs on the back end. On the other hand, I'm not questioning the rather or not david should get paid for his work on the intertainment that he provides us via his games. Is it fair to say that part of the problem is in marketing? Just wondering. Based on what we saw in the past, I can for sure see why we all would expect more, but david made no promises in public, as far as I can remember, when it comes to features set. Yes it is disappointing to get what we got in this version. Is $5 enough to take a game such as SOD from XP to seven while leaving everything else about the game in tacked? From reading this topic, the answer is no. It could be summed up by saying that 2.0 is a remake or am I wrong? What exzac kly were people wanting? More story line. More weapons? From I can tell by reading this topic, it would be more story or plot. I wonder, is it to late for David to add more plot? Other then bug fixes, is it set in stone? I would hate for all the complaining on here to end in a buntch of upset little... It is amazing at times on how devided or alike we seem to be at times... Anyway, about the only other thing that $5 seems to get you is access to the full beta. I wonder what would happon if we all put our money where our mouths were? How many sells would not happon? Also, if not enough happons, then what? LOL.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector