Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Has anyone tried an ice team? In particular, the idea that was floated a while ago? I've considered it, but it seems like there would be a lot of places in the game where I wouldn't be able to get through without being tempted to smash things. I'm still looking for other stuff that seems interesting in some way. Like I still haven't played Cofatena. I think it might be another one where you have to split trains between both attack stats though and that fails. I haven't played Angorge or Vultair either. I'm actually trying to get two things: I'd like a team that can just absolutely blast through the game, which I guess I have, sorta, and I'd like to find a decent team for the occasional online battle. I wonder if I should just have all the fast mons for online. Something like Mightauras or Maustadon which you'd think would work well seem to just get bulled over before they have a chance to do much, so that kinda fails. So something like Wavotamus to slow down whoever you're fighting, and then 5 really fast mons to get some kills before you even get hit. The team I did my last playthrough is kinda like that. I could probably stand to ditch Bamboustica for Sacroloon maybe. Need to ditch something else to fit Wavotamus in. Bulderdash maybe? That thing is neat but also really easy to kill.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : parnooson1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ilyas booneehee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kavya via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : parnooson1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : parnooson1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : parnooson1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector