Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Well, here's my team right now, note that it can and probably will change depending on what people think of it. Gollovath/Bulpine/Flarebra/Helpup/Hyplish/Mirron
I'm looking to replace a couple of those, not sure with what yet. I'll do this after I move my save and key out of fusion and into Bootcamp obviously. My idea here is to try to get a decent amount of coverage. I know I've got double flame and earth coverage, so trying to fix that. I've never played with Helpup or Mirron before, and my Bulpine is the gift Leafox we could get for a while. I might also replace Hyplish because I'm trying to try out as many new ones as possible. Ideas are most definitely welcome. Also, sorry for spelling all of those wrong. I don't have my game open to check the actual spelling.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : parnooson1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ilyas booneehee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kavya via Audiogames-reflector